The Construction Lien Attorney that makes the difference!
- For more than 15 years, Attorney Javier Marcos has defended contractor rights.
- Attorney Javier Marcos is s a professional with a lot of legal knowledge and experience in construction liens and litigation cases.
Attorney Javier Marcos is:
- 1st generation American.
- His parents are Mexican immigrants.
- He speaks perfectly both languages: English and Spanish.
- He studied law at University of Houston.
- He’s a hardworking, devoted family man.
Our local office is located in the midtown area in Houston, Texas. Our focus is defending and helping contractors get the money that is owed them for the honest work they put into a project. Texas law protects contractors and sub-contractors but there are certain procedures and deadlines to be met.
Attorney Javier Marcos can ensure that you are protected.
At the offices of Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates, we know the issues that contractors have to deal with residential properties and commercial properties.
- One of the main objectives of our office is proper representation for contractors and sub-contractors getting paid!
- We have Attorneys who speak Spanish.
- We offer Free Attorney Consultation.
- We can visit you at your office, your home, or our office.
- We’re available 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- You don’t pay if if you don’t win.
- We’ll fight hard to win your case.
- Your information is 100% confidential.
Attorney Javier Marcos has the experience and knowledge to properly represent you in getting paid for the work you performed on the residential, commercial or lease property. We have successfully helped many contractors and sub-contractors to take the necessary steps to legally file construction liens.
Don’t trust anyone, just call Attorney Javier Marcos.
Javier Marcos’s Education
- Master of Business Administration in International Business & Juris Doctor, 2000, The University of Houston Texas.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business, May 1997, St.Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas.
License in Texas since 2000.
Attorney Javier Marcos has helped thousands of Hispanics with their legal cases.
He has litigated to a final verdict many cases.
Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos has tried thousands of cases to Judges and Juries in both State and Federal Courts throughout Texas. Before you hire another attorney ask them “when was the last time you tried a case?” — there answer will surprise you — our answer won’t!
Admitted to practice law and defend Hispanic rights in all courts in the State of Texas. That’s in every city in Texas. Attorney Javier Marcos is admitted to practice law in every Justice Court, County Court, District Court, and US District Courts in the State of Texas. Also, Attorney Javier Marcos has Pro Hac Vice in out of State jurisdictions.
Attorney Javier Marcos is a member of:
- State Bar of Texas.
- Hispanic Bar Association.
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association.
- Houston Bar Association.
- Harris County Bar Association.
- American Bar Association.
- Bexar County Bar Association.
Your Call is Important
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Free Attorney Consultation is provided by Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit you were every you would like or come to our offices conveniently located in the midtown area near downtown Houston
Also, if you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.